All Saints Church

Del Ray, Michigan ~ long ago.........

                     In 1895, many Hungarians from the Paloc region of Hungary immigrated to Del Ray, Michigan. All Saint's Church, founded in 1896, is the oldest catholic parish in the Del Ray section of southwestern Detroit and absorbed many of this new Hungarian population into it's parish. It was joined by another Hungarian Church called Holy Cross which still stands in the area of what was once a huge Hungarian settlement in 1900.

Subscribe to RSS - All Saints Church